We will accomplish our mission by focusing on the following goals:
- To establish a Train-the-Trainer program that will focus on structure, functions, and processes for Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated.
- To provide a training program designed to identify “THE WHO”, THE WHAT,” THE WHERE,” THE WHY,” “THE HOW,” of an effective leader for Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated
- To develop a Best Practice Trainer Toolkit/Train-the-Trainer Toolkit: A Step-by-step guide with key strategies to use to become an effective trainer for our sisterhood.
- To develop and/or expand the knowledge and skills for conducting effective training sessions.
- Provide the tools, techniques, and resources as a framework to follow when conducting the training sessions.
- Build a pool of master trainers at the national, regional, and state levels for the training.
Zeta Training Topics – Five Pillars of an Effective ZOL Trainer:
- Pre-assessment and Development of Needs
- Training Program Design and Content
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Training Made Fun and Interactive
- The Evaluation Process
Qualifications: Minimum of five (5) consecutive years in Zeta having served in 1 or more of the following positions for four (4) years required
(Example: 1 term as 2nd Anti-Basileus from 2008-2010 and 1 term as Basileus from 2010-2012)
The following 10 Zeta positions only:
- Regional Director
- State Director
- First Anti-Basileus
- Second Anti-Basileus
- Third Anti-Basileus