1. I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information and a story about Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated. Tell me more about the project.
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce an Oral History Publication for Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated. PCI is a family owned business based in Dallas, TX that has published directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities, and military organizations across the nation for over 100 years. This project allows Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated to hear about your personal experiences and how the relationships and skills you developed helped to shape your life. And, while we have you on the phone, we want to make sure your contact information is up to date.
2. Does Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated benefit from this at all?
Yes, in a few different ways:
3. How do I know my information will only be used for Oral History Project purposes?
PCI is committed to protecting your information. The names, addresses and information provided to PCI for the publication of the Oral History Project will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Oral History Project and except as required by court order or law.
4. I would like to verify or update my information and share a story. How may I do this?
5. Can I choose what information prints in the publication?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative if you prefer any of your information be excluded. You can also communicate your preferences to PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. I updated my information but need some more time to think about what experience to share.
You can call back at any time to share your story.
7. I shared a story and the representative said I could send a photo. How do I do this?
You will receive an email with a link to upload one photo (black and white or color) plus a caption.
If you have also purchased a book but do not have an email address on file, you will be sent a photo mailer to send a physical photo in to be printed (note: the photo will be returned if you include a self-addressed, stamped envelope).
8. Can anyone purchase a book?
The Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated Oral History Publication is available for sale only to Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated Sorors and Amicae.
9. I ordered a book / package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Contact PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 and they will take care of this for you.