- There is no dispute that health (mental, physical, and spiritual) impacts one’s ability to work, live, love, and just exist.
- Empowering people to become active partners in improving the quality of their life is our goal! Information and knowledge in an understandable manner are OWER.
- When one reviews the “State of Black America”, it is evident that there still is much work needed to eliminate the disparities. Despite America’s technological advances, Black America continues to experience more preventable diseases and illnesses.
- Z-HOPE™’suniqueness is that Zetas will take the programs/activities to the community-to existing groups rather than rely on people to come to us!
- Focusing the collective Zeta service efforts ‘upstream’ on increasing awareness and prevention, will surely either decrease occurrences or lessen their impact!
- Z-HOPE™ promises to provide culturally appropriate activities in the communities we live in to empower and promote HOPE (Helping Other People Excel).
Yours in Service,
Nickki L. Weyant, MBA – National Director of Z-HOPE™
Darneta G. Brown – National Co-Director of Z-HOPE™